Tuesday, February 10, 2009

complete torture

okay so, im kinda in two moods right now, one being
that im so madly in love
two being that im so sick its redikalis.
its hard to decide which to concetrate on so i decided it would probably help to talk about both.

sickness;
Okay i have been feeeling rotten since thursday.. and as i have said.. im
a total hypochondriac..however..this time i was so not wrong
in thinking it was not just the simple flu..
i was starting to feel better sunday.. did some cooking a little cleaning
not too much mind you cus i didnt wanna use all my new found energy
so i wake up the nextt morning and its back to the constant pain and shakes i had saturday
so i decide id go to the walk in clinic.. mom told me to write up a list
my problems.
dizzyness
shakeyness
knees buckling
sore belly
sore throat
sore neck and shoulders
headaches
migrains
pain after i eat in my stomach
dizzy spells i have been having frequently
sore ear
sneezing and coughing
nasuea when up and moving around


so i told the doctor about all these symptoms.. and to my suprise
she actually listend and tried to adress each one
i got kinda upset and started crying telling her
i was kinda scared because i live alone and dont know wat to do when i get sick
she checked me out said i had a throat infection adn prescribed me amoxillin. so that was cool
she said the stomach pain is possibley gastric reflux and the dizzy spells and shakyness are
possibley due to hypoglycemia..which makes sense my dad has it..
so she gave me a sheet for bloodwork, toldme to take tums for my belly... advil liqigels for
my migrains , and to drink gatorade..and try eatting frequent small meals instead of 3 big ones a day .. so i was very happy about her actually givin me a thourough checkup i went ovr to school just to clear up that i was sick..wat was going on kinda had a mental breakdown telling
them i was sorry i was missing so much timee..and they confirmed it was ok..to get better
and just do my best and making up time when i can! so .. i thouhgt okay today went well ill get my blood work tomorrow..and see what happens.. felt okay later that night and wake up at 5am today with a nasty taste in my mout.. like i knew for sure i was gonna puke...tryed to ignore it and sleeep.. but it didnt go away..i got up and threw up..and then had to get a bucket and threw up about 6 times in the span of an hour.. it was now almsot 8oclock..so i called school saying once again i could not make it in and i went back to sleeep.. woke up around 1.. still feeling like i may puke... just trying to make it go away with fluids and crackers... soo.. apparently i have the flu on top of everything elsse..which is wonderful.. i just ffeel like i cant get a break everytime i feel im getting better its something fucking else bothering me...

love;

as i said beforeeeee, im so in love im findin it hard to even concetrate on being sick
which i suppose is good.. but the sickness takes away the happiness wen my face is in the toilet..
so i was having some issues..with myselff... kinda i gueess girl stuff
the usual worry and doubts that.. everything seemed so perfect
so amazing
it was all to good to be true
so i told sean i had a lot on my mind and that i thought of seriously going to a therapist..
he just said.. you dont need to bottle things up im here for you
no matter what if somethings bothering you.. lay it on me
thats what im here for.. so i did
i told him everything that i had on my mind.. my doubts
my worrys... my fears, things i liked and didnt like about our relationship.. all things that i have been so afraid to say because once again... women ..for some fucking reason cant be straight with our feelings.. which makes it harder to be happy.. but now i know.. i can say how i feel aobut everything i have a boyfriend who wants to listen and does a damn good job of making me feel good about what ever it is.. i never thought i would be in this... i was so sure
love didnt exsist for me...maybe even started to wonder if i even deserved it
but now its so real, and so perfect..its been almost a year and i know for sure im never gona be with anyone else.. its quiet amazing... so ..with all the pain im in.. it feels pretty good knowing i have someone there for me...its a new feeling..
i like it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment